so i just morphed Matt Smith’s face with David Tennant’s face. They Look AMAZING!
tumblr gets deep
I’ll never know this answer and it’s fucking my head up!
For the person who wants to kill the shit out of somebody.
The knife is in case I don’t kill you with the six bullets first.
the Apache Revolver, ladies and gentlemen
I feel like this is something that high school Dean would’ve liked, you know, something cool and useful, but that makes me sad because he finds it cool and useful you know what i mean
- (I work in a Coffee Shop. I was on break in the lobby when a couple walks in. Directly behind them is a cute little boy in Batman costume.)
- Me: “Oh my God! It’s BATMAN!”
- (The boy stops, strikes a pose and starts looking around menacingly. After a few seconds, he approaches the counter.)
- Mother: “Jeff, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “I am not Jeff. I am The Batman.”
- Mother: “The Batman, would you like a chocolate milk?”
- Boy: “Yes. Yes, The Batman would.”
- (The couple pays while the boy sits down with his chocolate milk. He keeps a stern look on his face as he sips the drink.)
- Boy: *sips* “Gotham is safe.”
A L C H E M Y - made by ♠
The science of understanding, deconstructing and reconstructing matter.
However, it is not an all powerful art;
It is impossible to create something out of nothing.
If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given.
This is the Law of Equivalent Exchange, the basis of all alchemy.
In accordance with this law, there is a taboo among alchemists:
human transmutation is strictly forbidden - for what could equal the value of a human soul…?